Here's my 34 week belly shot taken right before Jason and I went to a friend's house! Tomorrow (which is really today) is my first shower! Lori promises to take pictures and I'll post them ASAP!
I hope you have a great time at your shower. I'm sure you will get a bunch of great stuff (maybe all green, yellow and white) but after that baby comes pink or blue will come pouring in! I wish I could be there! Love Nadia
3 comments:
I hope you have a great time at your shower. I'm sure you will get a bunch of great stuff (maybe all green, yellow and white) but after that baby comes pink or blue will come pouring in!
I wish I could be there!
Love
Nadia
Oh my Gosh you look so cute :) I hope you get lots of great things for "Baby Bushman"! Not too much longer now!
You look wonderful! I think I might actually see a little baby belly! YEAH!
Post a Comment