Wednesday, March 28, 2007

March 28th

One more month to go!!! Jason and I are very anxious! We are doing our best to practice patience!?!?!

In the meantime.... we have finally made a decision about the baby's name! We've been saying and writing these names for the past month, and they seem to be sticking. Of course I am the most indecisive person there is, so come delivery day you never know what could happen!
Until then... here they are.

If the baby is a boy, his name will be
Brendan James
If the baby is a girl, her name will be Brynn Bernice

The middle names are my Grandma and Grandpa's names. This will be their first Great Grandchild, and we consider it an honor to name our baby after one of them.

4 comments:

beth ewing said...

Brynn was my favorite of your girls names. it's unique but not weird and girly but not too girly. i love it. and i like brendan too. it's a good solid boys name.

Jason and Carrie said...

Thanks Beth... its nice to hear what people think of the names... its been a hard decision for us! I've been trying to leave a comment on your blog, but my computer at home won't let me open the comment section??? Anyway, I love all the new pics of Miller. He is such a cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the names! I voted for Brendan too! I can't believe you are so close...time really does fly by!!

Duncan Family said...

No I think you are having a girl.. Don't know why I changed my mind but today I think Girl, tomorrow probably Boy again...
I just think a little Brynn Bernice is too cute!