Everything else is fine. I have gained 30 total pounds and my belly is measuring a good size. We start going to the doctor every week now, which only means one thing... Baby Bushman is coming soon!!!
Here is a picture Jason took of me trying on my new outfit for Setonsation (my high school's fundraising auction). My family and I helped work it last night. I will post pictures soon!



3 comments:
You look so awesome!! Love the baby belly. You can really see it now! And 30 pounds girl you are going great! Everyone said that I would stop gaining weight at the end but I didn't. Every time I go to the Dr I gain another pound or two. But oh well. Just enjoy it!!!
You do look fantastic! I knew you wouldn't wear the dress... I could tell you weren't feeling it... You look sexy pregnant!
Love the outfit! You are looking great and that belly sure did pop out! Glad to hear the head is down too! One step closer....
Post a Comment